18.5.14

BIYONI




This was a Photoshoot for Biyoni Hair Salon I lucky enough to be a part of earlier in the year for my very talented friend/hair stylist Alannah Crouch. All the ladies at this salon are extremely talented and to see more of their work visit click here.

This was my first time working with both  photographer Graeme MacDonald and MUA Rachel Shephard and I can't wait for a second. They were both very professional and seeing Rachel model was incredible. 


First Look:



Hair: Alannah Crouch for Biyoni
Make up: Rachel Shepherd, Oblivion Mua
Photography: Graeme MacDonald
Clothes/ Accessories: Topshop

Second Look:



Cannot wait for the chance to work with this team again. I would highly recommend Biyoni to anyone looking for a salon with a friendly atmosphere. I will 100% be going back as a client.

Speak soon,
Grace Arthur | gracearthurx


No comments:

Post a Comment