28.5.14

ABANDONED




This shoot was for Rowena's fashion class and is her take on a formal wear shoot. I can always rely on Rowena to think of something out there and when she told me I'd be wearing a bow tie in an abandoned caravan park I can't say I was surprised.  Driving out there however was a different story - it was full of surprises. I discovered my exhaust was broken (something was dangling off) and my Citroen c1 sounded like a tractor. Embarrassed doesn't come close. 

We were lucky enough to get the talented make up artist Steph Milne on board for the shoot and as always she delivered stunning results. The shoot was Rowena's first location shoot in over a year and lighting was a bit of a nightmare, not that you'd think it looking at her final images. Here are her selected 4: 







All of the clothes from the shoot were from Topshop apart from the boots which are from nasty gal. I'd only suggest the shoes for those who have good balance and are feeling brave...

Speak soon,
Grace Arthur | gracearthurx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and you look really gorgeous! The last photo is amazing!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Great shoot.

    www.twolooksonelondon.blogspot.co.uk ~ A Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, and I love the make up choice! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete