20.6.14

NATIONAL FLIP FLOP DAY





Trench Coat Mango £69.99 // Bag Primark £10// Leggings Zara £19.99 // Flip Flops Primark £2


Buying season is in full swing here at Bibaloo. Isn't it strange to think companies are buying for A/W 2015 already? I have enough trouble planning tomorrow's lunch never mind next years stock. I am also nowhere near ready to start thinking about scarfs and wellies. I plan on keeping my feet firmly in flip flops for as long as it is socially acceptable, maybe even slightly longer. I heard it's national flip flop day today... I'm not sure how true this is, but I do love these random appreciation days and decided to get my toes out. 



Hope you all have a lovely weekend,
Grace Arthur | gracearthurx

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I like that Primark bag, might need to pick it up ;) x

    www.talkbeautyblog.wordpress.com

    Ameera xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ameera, I got it in nude also you should go for it!

      Delete