31.7.14

AU NATURAL





  Photographer: Sid Scott 

This shoot was completely out of my comfort zone, being fresh faced for a shoot was pretty new to me but god it felt good being able to rub my eyes freely. Any make up I did attempt to do myself was probably washed off when I dunked my head in Newbourgh sea. This wet look isn't the result of gel or hair product, it is infact salty fishhhhy sea water! AU NATURAL. It was a pleasure working with Sid again and I highly recommend checking out his page. Sid doesn't only do fashion and beauty shot also captures absolutely stunning shots of local dancers. This is my personal favourite - here.

Speak soon,
Grace Arthur | gracearthurx




2 comments:

  1. You look great :) I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Check it out here http://madnessbymeg.blogspot.ie/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning ! Natural suits you lovely.

    xx

    Iman || www.manigazer.com

    ReplyDelete