27.7.14

ON THE ROCKS


I had the pleasure of working with the lovely Connor Gib again for my first shoot since the mop chop. Unfortunately due to lack of ime we weren't able to have Steph Milne on hand for make up so it was a DIY job with a lot of help from Rowena Winram's photoshop skills. We were lucky enough however to have the opportunity to model local designer Ryan Cowie's collection which is absolutely stunning. 

Cove Bay was an absolutely stunning choice of location and the smoke bombs worked so well against the dark rocks. However those dark rocks were wet.... and very slippy.... and yes I ended up on my bum! Rowena caught a few behind the scenes shot of Connor and I as we near enough sat a Duke of Edinburgh trek.

Grace Arthur | gracearthurx









No comments:

Post a Comment