20.8.14

LESS IS MORE










Hey everyone!

I have passed my first project of third year and now have a week and a half off school!! We decided to start the holidays off with a trip to Aarhus this morning. I soon found out that I am a very ugly sleeper, as the girls kindly showed me in the multiple pictures they took of me catching Zzz's in the back of the car. Aarhus is an absolutely beautiful city with such a great buzz about it. Whilst people watching, I picked up on how well dressed the couples seemed to be. They were all on point with their simplistic clean cut look and made it appear effortless. I will need to do a street style post  to show you properly - maybe once I've learned a little Danish so they don't think I'm just a crazy Scot with a camera. From the people to the stores the less is more Scandinavian vibe runs through the city and is impossible to ignore. I couldn't help but take a few snaps of the Visual Merchandising - it's slightly awkward when you find yourself envying a mannequin, but even they are just soooo cool. 

It didn't take long before we sniffed out the river side cafĂ©'s and stopped for a bite to eat. By bite I mean I inhaled an enormous pulled pork burger before polishing off some Danish chocolate's. Probably not the best idea when I have until the weekend to get my Malta bod ready. Ah yes, Malta I should have mentioned that. Heather and I decided that the best way to spend a week off was relaxing in the sunshine and so booked a spontaneous trip to Malta. I will be sure keep you posted about our adventures.

Grace Arthur | grace.arthur

1 comment:

  1. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing - gorgeous pictures, makes me miss living in Denmark so much!!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete